Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: A Product Request....can you make this?

MaterialForge opened this issue on Dec 13, 2002 ยท 10 posts

MaterialForge posted Fri, 13 December 2002 at 9:55 PM

Atom, that would be cool, plant life would indeed be needed! Velen - I was initially looking for more a rainforest type, although you're right - poly count would be hell. So I may have to really think hard about that. I'm not attached to any one particular look or style yet, as long as it "fits", you know? And this is going to be animated, for several jungle combat scenes. Think Predator with two entire armies, not to mention dropships and ground vehicles. Sheesh, time to buy the (render) farm. LOL Gabe - thanks man! Wait 'til you hear the new stuff; my old band got back together after a four-year hiatus, and we finished off the album we started four years ago. It's not even mixed yet, but we do have a sneak preview - I'll send ya the link. (and dammit, I'm growing my hair back!) ;) Thanks gang, would love to see what you come up with. And it would be something you could sell in the MP; I can't even talk budget right now, I'm still finishing the first movie....not to mention my wife would kill me! :) But - I'd definitely make it worth your while if the three of you want to collaborate on it! --silver