Forum: Community Center

Subject: AOY Voting--Where'd it go?????

Mosca opened this issue on Dec 20, 2002 ยท 116 posts

lynde posted Sun, 22 December 2002 at 4:09 PM

And I do understand your POV, although I am confused by the words you have chosen to use to voice that opinion. I am confused by the words you have chosen as it seems you would like to be able to say that I have said something that I didn't say. How could you possibly think that I thought that the decision was democratic? I didn't like it when the AOM voting procedures were changed, but I knew why it happened and it upset me that my ability to choose in the future would be limited because the majority made a decision that i didn't support. And I really wish that the poll for AOY hadn't been taken away but I have a feeling it was done for simular reasons that the AOM was changed. I have stated time and time again that I did not support thefact that the poll was taken away and have NEVER even suggested that the decision to do so was democratic, that is what you are trying to say that I have said but I would never say it because it isn't true. Why don't we just cut to the real issue, you don't like my opinions because I don't support the artist that you like. That's the real bottom line. Melissa