Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Looking for a professionals advice on animation tools

Xlxsilentknightxlx opened this issue on Dec 22, 2002 ยท 13 posts

Xlxsilentknightxlx posted Mon, 23 December 2002 at 12:18 AM

first off, I'd just like to thank you all for making me feel very welcome in the community... you all are cool. And yeah, I actually did notice that about milkshape... its very limited in what it can handle... but at the same time its conversion I find indespensible. Ugh... I just downloaded Blender... anyone been through this? I dont know what I'm doing. Hell, an I thought bryce was complicated. Well, I see I've had some kickass people helpin me out with my questions... but no ones willin to grade my work? I've tried showing the people I know... and they're just suprised I can do anything without bong resin around my mouth... I need someone who knows what they're doing to tell me if I'm just wasting my time or not. Oh... an I got YET another question... to put something in the freebie category, do I have to have a website that'll upload it, or just send it through the host site? Yes... I understand I should just hit submit... but its a hella lot easier for you all to help me. ;) Nah, but in all honesty, this means a lot to me. thanks.

Cylent Lee