Forum: OT

Subject: Hypocrisy at it's best!

Derty opened this issue on Dec 23, 2002 ยท 41 posts

pendarian posted Wed, 25 December 2002 at 1:23 AM

Faeriegurl, I should amend my post to say that most of the faeries that BH was referring to were not as well developed as Nia. My faeries are, and there is no mistake that they are not preteen girls. I really and truly don't care...artists as far as I am concerned can portray faeries any way that they want to. :) I like that faerie by the way, she's really cute Cookie :) It's not just the size of breasts either Derty, it's the face and their general overall look. I remember when all of this reared it's ugly head before, and it's just as ugly now. And you are right, the age thing was not the debate, from where I read, the debate was whether or not people thought BH was a hypocrite because he released a product based on the preteen character after what he said about the faeries. And I don't know about you, but someone calling me a hypocrite or accusing me of hypocritical behaviour is very much a personal attack, I don't care how you paint it, or try to backtrack with it. I think before you ask us not to take it as such, you should reread your post that started this fairly useless thread. Point being, it's your personal opinion, with a personal axe to grind about it, so you should have kept it personal instead of coming into a public forum. If you have a real problem with his product speak with him about it,no sense in dregging up old arguments to create hard feelings and start another thread on something that hurts the community. I'm outta here, this is one personal witch hunt I don't want to be a part of. If that sounds too strong for you, sorry about that....but ya see it's this way..two weeks ago my dear mother in law died, so this petty crap in the scheme of things is so not important, it's almost laughable. Surely there is something better you can do with your time...like art. Pendy