Forum: Community Center

Subject: List of Naughty Words?

ASalina opened this issue on Dec 25, 2002 ยท 51 posts

PunkClown posted Wed, 25 December 2002 at 1:37 AM

Well thanks for bringing it up ASalina. For the purpose of clarification ~ I made that decision because Mosca used a certain Anglo-Saxon variation of "fornication" several times and it was not even remotely related to critical feedback on Legume's work (which, funnily enough is what the space for critical feedback/comments is intended to be used for) It was a personal decision by myself as a moderator of that particular gallery and I will stand by it. I have obviously left Legume's artwork there...Lord knows I wouldn't want to be accused of rampant censorship. The forums are only available for perusal by members, the galleries are available for browsing by anyone, there is one difference. Are you accusing me of inconsistency or just wrong thinking or none of the above? I try not to impose my opinions on acceptable behavior or language use on everyone...it is important to take language use in context too. Certain words can be utilized in a good-natured joking manner, but in another context can be used quite destructively. Have a Merry Christmas and please try not to worry about relatively minor matters like my point of view so much. :-)>