Forum: OT

Subject: Hypocrisy at it's best!

Derty opened this issue on Dec 23, 2002 ยท 41 posts

Derty posted Wed, 25 December 2002 at 3:02 AM

"from where I read, the debate was whether or not people thought BH was a hypocrite because he released a product based on the preteen character after what he said about the faeries." The point was that he called people names and bashed them for making characters with breasts based off the preteen model, and now he is.... faeries just happen to be what he was bashing at the time. He was saying anyone that morphed the preteen character to makes breasts (faeries or not) - no matter how big or small, was a pervert. If someone calls me a pervert are you saying I don't have the right to point out when they have done what they dissed everyone else for when they didn't even get in any trouble for making personal attacks against a whole group of people at once? All I said was i feel like he owes apoplogies to a lot of people...how do you keep seeing personal attacks in that unless you are trying to make it into that. I'm entitled to my unpoplular opinion just you are entitled to yours and I happen to think my unpopular opinion is valid.