Forum: Community Center

Subject: List of Naughty Words?

ASalina opened this issue on Dec 25, 2002 ยท 51 posts

PunkClown posted Wed, 25 December 2002 at 5:42 PM

Artemis you say "it seemed like he might have gotten to you too. When one adds in the fact that Mosca has been very vocal in criticizing Rosity's policies of late, it didn't look very good at all."
You are probably right, but it wasn't Legume that actually got to me...it was Mosca, and no it "didn't look good at all" - and here I am referring to Mosca's comment, not my reaction to it. My reference to "thinking about" removing Legume's work was an overspill of my irritation with Mosca I suspect and was incorrect. I really do get disappointed when people use the galleries to push their own political agenda, with no constructive or productive end that I can see. The galleries, indeed this site should be to celebrate art, at least I thought that was why we were here? These factors combined with Mosca's very unimaginative and destructive use of a word already bludgeoned to irrelevance by overuse may have led to me appearing inconsistent, but I'm not really...as I said context is everything. I am not a moderator of the photo forum either so I wouldn't have presumed to censure anyone there...did you really use it that regularly? lol, I'll have to do that search...
Merry Christmas everyone, or Bah Humbug if you prefer...just stay happy and well
Cheers!
:-)>