Forum: Community Center

Subject: Dear Tammymc

Mosca opened this issue on Dec 24, 2002 ยท 256 posts

Lon Chaney posted Thu, 26 December 2002 at 11:38 AM

OK Legume I'm only answering this because your so passionate about this but I'm not going to get into a shouting match with you about this. So there is no rule against it. So what. There is such a thing as ethics and standards. You basicly tried to hijack the AOY just like you and Mr Godini did to the AOM. I saw it and many other people saw it. Thats why they changed the way the AOM is picked. I didn't say anything then because it is really no big deal to me. Now you try the same thing for the AOY and they shut it down. Instead of just taking your 15 minutes of fame you get greedy and go for the whole day. Then you and a few of your followers hop on the forums and bitch to high heaven on how you were cheated out of the chance to hijack the AOY. That has nothing whatsoever to do with art or being an artist. Most people wouldn't say anything because you have such a following. Hey I have been living for the last 7 years with multiple sclerosis so I think I can wheather any gallery trolls and flames that come my way for in the big picture I see them for what they are... nothing. So go ahead and rant all you want. your just proving my point......you tried to HIJACK the AOY...... and got caught as your buddy said live with it against the rules or not it was a low budget move in my opinion.