Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Many FREE Prizes !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Smitthms opened this issue on Dec 17, 2002 ยท 66 posts

Lorraine posted Thu, 26 December 2002 at 1:18 PM

the model is V3, hair model is the bombshell hair; I used #3 brush in photoshop, the size of the render was 1000px wide, I think this is 641x800 so original was 1000x whatever. the hair is layered in by picking colors from the hair and the face. Then I just draw in lines in the direction I think the hair would flow, also following the general hair model. Using brush settings, multiply, normal and screen mostly just put in a layer then adjust the opacity....I also put lights on the layer mostly omni; on one of the layers around the face I use eyecandy, shadowlab to let it make shadows then adjust the opacity and follow with another layer that uses a face color to put in some hair lines....it really does not take long, the p5 render was not too long, maybe 10 minutes using p4 settings; I used a gradient blue/red/yellow overlay and adjusted the opacity put it in between duplicate layers then adjusted the top layer ever so slightly...it gives subtle color to the face....overall it took maybe 1 hour to do.