Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: what about regular 'ole Poser 3& 4??

Marie opened this issue on Apr 21, 2000 ยท 14 posts

Marie posted Sun, 23 April 2000 at 11:26 AM

Hmmm, well, I am going to HAVE to be brave and install patch..does this really "cure" the bugs of 4?? I still use my P3 which is HOOKED UP to my RDS5.2 WITH obj/poser patches..for all my morphing!! When I read of how Metacreations upgrades RDS & P4 do not "talk to each other"..all being different, AGAIN, I resolved to keep my P3 and RDS5.2 as my main "morphing-modeling" team..using P4 only for what I HAVE to...and I admit I am still learning.. P5? I am happy with what I have..still need to LEARN more about them.. I suppose if P5 comes out, and will DO IT ALL..even with ORIGINAL models.. it would be worth the money..if and when IT is a FINISHED version, and comes with many "user recommendations"...BUT I will always use good old poser THREE as my basic trusty version! heck, the OLD zygote animal CD figures work there..then zygote goes and changes the mesh of the same animals- like the frog- and the morphs made for the old frog do not work on the P4 frog.. CH CHING! Forced to buy 4... I feel taken advantage of! Sigh..this "rant" could go on forever..and I doubt any "companies" really care .. so I will stop now..having vented a bit to make myself feel better...