Forum: Community Center

Subject: Did the mothership come...

Mosca opened this issue on Dec 26, 2002 ยท 133 posts

BillyJ posted Fri, 27 December 2002 at 11:10 AM

hawkfyr, something to be said about Jerry Lewis, but this isn't the place for it. LadySilverMage, (nice catchy name, very sultry and eloquent), something to be said for throwing threads off track and hawkfyr above just did it very well. As for the nagging wife bit, if it makes Mosca feel better, I had one of those once too. She nagged and nagged till she was blue, if only she might have taken the time to stop nagging for even a moment, she might have realized I was attempting to say..."Goodbye, I have had enough of your nagging!". Sometimes it takes longer for some folks to reply than others, if they in fact CAN reply. Although if what you say about the admins here getting paid for their efforts is true, they would indeed be expected to fashion a reasonable accord here not only to staff issues but membership issues as well. However they would still have to answer to whomever pays them. The folks that actually run the place most likely DO have a real life sp easily forgotten in the online realm of things, just like every other person here has a life I would hope to presume. I would also assume that an answer so valued by Mosca for his pleas is one that would most likely make no difference to anything if it came from anyone less than this Tammy or whoever else oversees this art forum. And then there is that ever lingering question of whether an answer is even warranted, because an explanation WAS given and responsibility WAS claimed, unfortunatly it WAS also not good enough for Mosca, thus, we have, many, many posts unending here. Perhaps the best we can hope for is a valid solution to future development about all this, as has been proposed and apparently being worked on, "hopefully" from both sides. I still wonder if a jury idea might not be a bad idea; okay, so what if the folks running this place are paid, sometimes that in itself can even get in the way of emotional substance too because monetary value can so easily overtake the heartfelt passions of human thinking. If a team of totally unbiased and unswayed persons that have no expectations whatsoever and feel no fear of backlash could be summoned to quench the real heavy issues here when need be, I think it would make a difference to both sides. Just an opinion. Unfortunatly I haven't a clue how this could be done or if it is even possible in a forum place like this. That is why I suggested the brainstorming.