Forum: Community Center

Subject: Did the mothership come...

Mosca opened this issue on Dec 26, 2002 ยท 133 posts

3-DArena posted Fri, 27 December 2002 at 11:50 AM

"because an explanation WAS given and responsibility WAS claimed, unfortunatly it WAS also not good enough for Mosca" Billy I think that comment above is the problem - you seem to feel that Mosca is the onoy one wiht a problem over this, in fact many have a problem over the way the past contests (and current one)are handled. Generally though Mosca is able to aks the hjard questions succintly. Me - I don't really bother questioning anymore, I may comment now and then - nothing will change and answers will generally be evasive. I have done what my conscious has decided - which was to pull my store from here, when I & others were treated unfairly. I still make an occasional purchase here, but I look elsewhere for what I want first before I buy it here. I do not vote for the contests because I feel there is really no point in that. Time and time again this has shown to be the case. Perhaps in your rush to be judgemental to Mosca you are overlooking something. He wouldn't bother if it didn't matter to him.

3-D Arena | Instagram | Facebook

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo