Forum: Community Center

Subject: List of Naughty Words?

ASalina opened this issue on Dec 25, 2002 ยท 51 posts

PunkClown posted Fri, 27 December 2002 at 1:22 PM

"...are we listening yet mods/admins?" Yes, I'm listening, at least you've been gettting a response from me, although nothing I say will make you any happier with things. sigh No I didn't miss the point CyberStretch...I DO think you did ~ Mosca's comment was removed because he used his language in violation of the TOS despite his protestations in other threads that he has tried to remain civil, you see perhaps there are inconsistancies on both sides...oh but that couldn't be could it? I saw it and removed it no personal vendetta, I don't know Mosca or any of you, and you don't know me. Now some people can bleat and wail and moan all they like...in fact I expect they still will...but that's it for me with this particular discussion . If you think I was wrong, fair enough...sorry you feel that way. There are a hell of a lot more real injustices in the world that maybe you should think about addressing first if you are so passionate about inconsistencies. Now I'm going back to my personal life, relevant to you or not, thanks. :-)>