Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Does it freak anyone else out?

EmpressZario opened this issue on Dec 27, 2002 ยท 60 posts

Poppi posted Fri, 27 December 2002 at 7:59 PM

He's selling his G.I Joe Collection? The Nerve! Is that the original ones from the 70s? Wish i still had mine! I had the complete sets from "Scuba Gear" to "Cowboy Salon", Horses, etc.. I adored them! If Poser had existed during those years, i wonder... marco...message me with what you want, and i will see what he has...k? ... I mean people... listen to the office gossip for a change... its not any different! okay, my friend and i have a little crap-kickin' business...and, we gossip ALOT...mostly 'cause we have time on our hands. only, we gossip about real folks...like the ones with bones and flesh, 'n painted smiles, overworked prostrates and over-extended lines of credit. but, those folks are REAL, real....i could kick one of them in the shins, and, they could probably sock me in the mouth, or something for doing that. i could say something really hateful to one of them...like the hateful, i am sometimes THINKING when dealing with them. that could get me the mouth that roars, or, my house being burned down. and that's cause, unlike 3d models, or soap opera folks....they exist on the same physical plane as i do. therefore, i must treat them with a few more eggshells...because they are real. they could be, some of them, a bit crazy. i'm too old to be beaten up. all of the above, and, then some. REAL WORLD IS DIFFERENT!!!! i know this. i spend far too many hours there.