Forum: Community Center

Subject: List of Naughty Words?

ASalina opened this issue on Dec 25, 2002 ยท 51 posts

PunkClown posted Sat, 28 December 2002 at 5:54 PM

CyberStretch...Here (and everywhere) no matter what you would like to believe, I am a person. Here I am also a mod, just as you are a person and also a R'osity member...to suggest otherwise is to diminish our humanity ~ what are we, robots? To try and clarify once again: I deleted Mosca's comment because it was a violation of the TOS, "it was not even remotely related to critical feedback" and it also happened to contain "destructive, abusive, defamatory communications" (from the TOS) and yes the word "fuck" was involved, but that has become a distraction from the main point I think...I just didn't express the reason for removing Mosca's clearly at the time, or in my first reply to ASalina, that (along with other wrong-thinking that I have discussed already) is entirely my responsiblity and I have apologised for all my misdemenours, I would have hoped. As I have said, I have learnt from this exchange! Can we now move on to more constructive discussion?
:-|> ??
And to Artemis & Brendan, thankyou for your kind words. To you and to all of the people here at R'osity, I hope you have a Happy, Safe and creative New Year.