Forum: Community Center

Subject: Did the mothership come...

Mosca opened this issue on Dec 26, 2002 ยท 133 posts

BillyJ posted Sun, 29 December 2002 at 12:07 PM

Interesting. I have not posted for well over a day and yet I still seem to be at the center of some bit of "contravesry" here? "I'll say that BillyJ is really Dragonwalk. The overall appearance of the posts (usually short and then wallopingly verbose) and the minutiae of word choice (decent vocabulary, but spelling issues). The scattered quote marks and egocentrism strongly point to Ron Knights, but my neck hairs aren't rising with revulsion and RK has a couple of distinctive grammatical quirks which I haven't seen here. It's got to be Dragonwalk." May I please be so daring as to ask you people exactly what this is about? I am talking about this reference to me being these other members here I can find little if any info on other than a LOT of posts at another forum. I do not understand why it is that just because someone happens to be a certain way or be new and caring about what is going on here, maybe not to the same efforts as a lot of other folks here that would rather run this place down every chance they get; or perhaps fashions a certain manner in their writings; right away they have to be someone else or have other motives?? If there is a lesson to be learned here somehow, someway, maybe that not all is ALWAYS as you people would like to "announce" it to be, because I assure you I AM Billy James. Perhaps my style and passion may be similar by the way I feel and write, but I am no more this DragonWalk or this Ron Knights as I would be Bill Gates or President Bush. There sems to be this relentless fear here that anyone willing to speak up or talk with compassion towards this art forum, or be too differential to what some strongly opiniated members of this site feel IS the way things SHOULD be, then right away I would just HAVE to be someone else or have some ulterior motive other than what I try to portray with what I say. That is really sad, and it is also very "low". It just goes to show how suspicious and also fragmented some outspoken people in this place have become, and yet, on another factor, there IS also a kind of unity here which impresses me, the one where a lot of you seem to enjoy banding together to try to have your own suspicions and almost fight tooth and nail to support each others contraversy for the moment. If this kind of "team effort" could all be harnessed somehow to solve the issues here with "respect" and "dignity" for the "good" of this "site" and the "members" as a "whole" rather than play these silly games of "clue", I really do wonder what might prevail from it all. If I were to actually tell you that I happen to know for a fact that the folks that bring this place to you day after day are indeed real human beings that do care, so that you can all come here for your creative or commercial reasons or suspicious spy games or just hang and party passions, or even if you feel the need to idle here for a sense of familiarity, I am sure so many of you would find me even more pallatable as some lunatic clone person ready for roasting. Okay, I will make your days somewhat more worthwhile here. If it will make so many of you feel better, I confess that I am not Billy James at all. I am a hybrid mix of both this DragonWalk and Ron Knights, out to take over this 3D Art Forum. I am sure this should now be more than enough contraversy to last well into the new year for many of you. If this is what you need to believe, then go for it. I know who I am and it makes no difference to me whether I can prove that I am Billy James or Oscar Wylde or anyone else because I have managed to cause many of you to "think" and be selfless enough to come together and solve some weird puzzle so many of you seem to have a need to make me into. If this will make even a small difference and somehow keep bringing you folks together and just maybe even generate some positive fallout or goodwill towards the fortune of everyone here, than you people are welcome to think of me as whomever you want. As for me, I am off to view some creativity in the galleries. And if you don't mind, I will keep my name "Billy James" because I am not into Dragons or Knights as much as some of you would like to assume me to be. I hope this does not disappoint you. I don't really mind if you want to keep imaginaing me to be whomever, just don't let these thoughts hurt anyone or this site on my account, that just would not be right at all. Have a good Sunday.