Forum: Community Center

Subject: Did the mothership come...

Mosca opened this issue on Dec 26, 2002 ยท 133 posts

3-DArena posted Sun, 29 December 2002 at 2:01 PM

"If this kind of "team effort" could all be harnessed somehow to solve the issues here with "respect" and "dignity" for the "good" of this "site" and the "members" as a "whole"" Frankly it isn't our job to solve any issues here at all - I already have that job elsewhere. And thus far no complaints- we shall see down the road how that works out, but it's been 2 years.... "I am talking about this reference to me being these other members here I can find little if any info on other than a LOT of posts at another forum." I thought you said you didn't know of any other forums and were new to all of this? Maybe I misunderstood - or else you've done ALOT of background reading (good god! that must have been time consuming). "There sems to be this relentless fear here that anyone willing to speak up or talk with compassion towards this art forum, or be too differential to what some strongly opiniated members of this site feel IS the way things SHOULD be, then right away I would just HAVE to be someone else or have some ulterior motive other than what I try to portray with what I say" That kind fo rambles - but rest assured that strong opinions were never the issue - your immediate need to attack Mosca when if you are a newbie you couldn't possibly understand the frustration of long time members was the issue. Still you insist that you know the agenda of the admins/mods of this site, yet you are so new as to have no history here only a deep understanding of what's going on?? Come on! Even my admins and mods wouldn't claim to know all about me and I consider them friends, so why would a newbie who knows nothing of the history of my site. That being the case how could anyone claim to be able to "assure" us of the intentions of anyone other then themselves? Frankly I don't care if you are a clone - I do care (mildly) when you insist that everyone else prefers to start a fight therefore implying you are the only one making a valid point when frankly you haven't really made a point that has anything to back it up with from the history of contests on this site. Other than that it's just a dance that maybe you should learn the steps to ;-D

3-D Arena | Instagram | Facebook

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo