Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: No Poser 5 fix yet, but New software from CL...

Jack D. Kammerer opened this issue on Dec 30, 2002 ยท 96 posts

Jack D. Kammerer posted Mon, 30 December 2002 at 1:15 AM

Machine Claw asked: "What DO you want?" Answer: Simple, my Poser 5 to work, to render without crashing (on a 2ghrz p4 w/1.8 gig of RAM) and I still can not get one freaking render from Poser 5. To get the rest of the content that was supposed to come with the program. To get the same use out of Poser 5 that I am getting out of Poser 4/Pro Pack. Great, they gave me extra stuff that didn't orginally come with Poser 5 (volume lighting effects) but none of that crap is doing me any good when I can't render a damn thing. My only "agenda" when it comes to Curious Labs and Poser 5, is to get the value out of that program that it is supposed to deliver (not crash or give me ballooned objects). Yes, they changed the EULA (they had too or support for that product, which has yet to work, wouldn't come out) and yes, some fixes and additions... but like someone already said, is this going to be all there is, is Poser 5 going to be "fixed" like Poser 4 was, or Pro Pack? Riddled with bugs that we'll have to tolerate till the next release of Poser???? My "agenda" is to get this darn thing fixed so I can use it. If your satisfied with bugs in Poser 5, good on you, I am happy for you. But if people don't speak up and everyone sinks into appathy, Poser 6 (if there is to be one) is going to be just as bug ridden, because: "What the hell, they'll bitch for a little while and then that'll be the end of it". So no, it isn't falling on deaf ears, but neither am I going to be mute about owning a program that I can't use or be content with it. Jack