Forum: Community Center

Subject: Proposed Changes to AOY voting

CyberStretch opened this issue on Dec 23, 2002 ยท 89 posts

Brendan posted Mon, 30 December 2002 at 12:18 PM

Dear Kevin, I am pasting below a message I posted to JeffH in the unofficial vote thread. His reference to an Official vote leads me to think that I was misleading myself as to the purpose of this thread, that anything discussed here is actually pertains to next years voting and not, as I thought, finding a resolution and consensus on the process for voting for AOY 2002. Do you have any insight as to what is actually happening at this very moment? I am totally at a loss as to what to think. Cheers Mister! ___________________________________________ Forgive me Jeff, I seem to have missed something along the way? Could you point me in the direction of any notices posted about the Official voting and it's finishing date?, I am curious to see the information for myself. I most probably misunderstand the situation by thinking that the admins are going ahead with their plan to choose AOY in closed session, I thought the matter was pending whilst under discussion? The only reference to efforts of some of the members here to suggest ideas for solutions is pasted below. --------- 8. Re: 2003 AOY by tammymc on 12/29/02 17:12 Thanks for all the feedback. I am taking these to the admins for discussion... it will probably take a few weeks before you hear from us. thanks tammy --------- I find it perplexing that tammy has not seen fit to respond to the much longer thread of suggestions that preceded the one cited above, even though the thread was instigated by her invitation to the membership to proffer ideas. Link provided for anyone who wishes to contribute. I would be grateful for any clarification you can provide. Sincerely. Brendan.