Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Nudity Flag is there for a reason!!!

Kendra opened this issue on Dec 28, 2002 ยท 120 posts

Ironbear posted Mon, 30 December 2002 at 5:53 PM

Umm... no idea on current guidelines or how it's view, Saie. Keep in mind, I haven't worked on the "other side of the wall" here in a long time since that was put in place. To the best of my awareness, nothing stated that it's to be used for either parental control, guranteed to not fail. Human err is implied if you have humans. ;] But that doesn't rest your case any unless you studied logic in vastly different classes than I did: responsibility in the end rests equal on poster, viewer, and site admins/mods to see that it's used as designed. Responsibility for making sure the feature works on a technical basis rests on the site programmers and techs. shrug Doesn't matter what you or I think about artistic nudity in general. I've been a member of Renderotica since 2000, so I'm obviously pretty libertine on the subject, or at least you can hazard a reasonable guess that I am. Regardless of how I feel about it, a part of that responsibility rests on me everytime I upload a pic to gallery or forum here. If I take care of my responsibility to set flags when available, then what Kendra chooses to set in her options for viewing or not is her business. I did my end.

"I am a good person now and it feels... well, pretty much the same as I felt before (except that the headaches have gone away now that I'm not wearing control top pantyhose on my head anymore)"