Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Nudity Flag is there for a reason!!!

Kendra opened this issue on Dec 28, 2002 ยท 120 posts

Saie_Tahnn posted Tue, 31 December 2002 at 1:21 PM

If we don't agree on the definition of cencorship as stated the point that I'm trying to make here will not be seen. perhaps you've eaten from the blue bowl and not the red by mistake. Just as, if you misinterprete my words or exlude the ending on which I validated my meaning. My point is that if used in conjucntion with a filter, as you so attamently insist is not a "system of censorship", or at least at this point this point we haven't agreed to, (whether it can be turned on or off is a mute point and irrelavent to the deffinition of a system of cencorship - a lght bulb can be turned on and off but it's still a light bulb.) just as pop-up stoppers are a form of censorship, so true is the nudity button or an orange button or a green button if it filters out those colors or whatever it might filter out. Arkansa is not the only place the KKK live and I too have known members, whether I agree with their statements or not is irrelavent, but I never under estimate their intellegance nor their desire for culture. They have their rights as well.