Forum: Community Center

Subject: Dear Tammymc

Mosca opened this issue on Dec 24, 2002 ยท 256 posts

tammymc posted Thu, 02 January 2003 at 10:35 AM Site Admin

Mosca is correct that this was presented unprofessionally. We were disorganized in how it was presented 2 years in a row. The AOY ..... we had good intentions but has not quite been launched very well. It should have been a mod and admin vote. It still is a mod and admin vote and will be going forward. How it was presented is what I am apologizing for. It created much confusion and I am sorry for that. I am not wanting to change the AOM in a reacting mode, but look at the ideas that the members have and give some consideration. I am monitoring the posts and pulling together the feedback. The AOM will continue as we have been doing until our discussions. I have already communicated publicly that the AOY will probably always be voted by admin/mods. The programming limitations for clones has always been an issue due to members who are on dynamic IPs, members who share the same IP address, and using anonymous addresses. So there is not a perfect system that we have found. The best one we have found this far is the one that we are using. thanks tammy