Forum: Community Center

Subject: Dear Tammymc

Mosca opened this issue on Dec 24, 2002 ยท 256 posts

Mosca posted Thu, 02 January 2003 at 12:16 PM

"Through most of the threads it's been stated that this is not about Legume but about the poll being pulled before the members had a chance to finish voting...but it always seems to come back to Legume not winning." Nope. This certainly isn't what I've been saying--can't speak for anyone else. I've said over and over that I don't care who wins, but that the timing sure looks fishy, and the appearance is that the poll was pulled because the wrong finalist was making a strong run at AOY. Not sure how long you've been around, but R'osity also changed the nomination process for AOM shortly after Legume won, and that looked fishy, too. "My beef is let's make the controversy clear; if it's the PTB's attitude towards Legume...fine...if it's the voting not being left up to the members...fine...if it's a crusade to make Legume the AOY...that's fine too. Let's just call the controversy what it is and stick to it." What concerns me are the first two issues; it's not so easy to seperate them here. I could care less who wins the AOY--all of the finalists are very good.