Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Okay, enough Vicki- what about Judy and Don?!

EsnRedshirt opened this issue on Jan 04, 2003 ยท 45 posts

EsnRedshirt posted Sat, 04 January 2003 at 4:17 PM

Morphy- Yes, it's Judy ;) Like I said, I re-sized the face-room skin, and did touch up. Since the Face Room tries to blend the head to the standard body skin, I will admit I touched up the body skin as well, so it would match. To get the eyes to look like that, I followed most of the steps right off the "Wet Look" tutorial on CL's website, and the hair is the Hmann "Silky" hair, with a slight rescale to better fit the head. I also rescaled the body itself, though you can't see it in the picture. Judy's got wide hips, but a simple reduction of those to around 90% scale, plus a slight reduction in chest size, gave her a much more Asian-looking frame. Maybe I should release it as a full-body morph target, and release the head as a morph target as well; the trick is finding someone willing to host it. Judy may not have many built-in full-body morphs, but some careful tweaking and rescaling of specific body parts can make a lot of difference. Heck, by resizing her to adolescent and scaling the chest, hips, and head, I made her into a halfling so I could do a render of one of my D&D characters. MachineClaw, thanks, I'll do some more hunting around; though I already got the stuff off the CL homepage- it's only new textures, not new clothes. Maybe I should be more specific- I'd really like to see some conforming armor/clothes for Judy and Don in various medieval styles. There's a ton out for Vicki, but tight conforms aren't easy to re-tool to fit Judy's figure.