Forum: Community Center

Subject: The People Have Spoken

Mosca opened this issue on Jan 01, 2003 ยท 125 posts

dialyn posted Sun, 05 January 2003 at 12:28 PM

Oh, yes, of course. Mosca can create a League of Legume Haters (post #83) so of course my protest that it may not exist outside of his accusations makes me a TOS violator. It's really amusing how far one will go to get rid of anyone who disagrees with your point of view. Sad. But I'm not surprised. I used to watch the X-Files. Mulder believed in conspiracies. I didn't think the fictional character of Mulder was crazy because of his beliefs, nor do I doubt many conspiracy theorists in reality are less than sincere. For the record, I don't think and didn't imply that Mosca was crazy...that was a label placed on my words by Cheryle (post #86). I don't think every conspiracy a person thinks exists does exists...just because I think a thing doesn't bring it into reality, nor does it make me insane because it isn't real. That was my opinion only, and if you want me off the forums, there are easier ways to achieve it. For the record, I wouldn't try to judge the sanity of anyone on these forums by their posts, nor would I want that responsibility.