Forum: Community Center

Subject: The People Have Spoken

Mosca opened this issue on Jan 01, 2003 ยท 125 posts

Cheryle posted Sun, 05 January 2003 at 12:39 PM

diaylyn Oh, yes, of course. Mosca can create a League of Legume Haters (post #83) newp- that was attributed to him by other members in previous posts. so of course my protest that it may not exist outside of his accusations makes me a TOS violator. newp- the way you phrased it does. It's really amusing how far one will go to get rid of anyone who disagrees with your point of view newp- wouldnt do that cause then it would get boring. . Sad. But I'm not surprised. I used to watch the X-Files Mulder believed in conspiracies. I didn't think the fictional character of Mulder was crazy because of his beliefs, nor do I doubt many conspiracy theorists in reality are less than sincere. And this has to do with a contest gone bad how? For the record, I don't think and didn't imply that Mosca was crazy...that was a label placed on my words by Cheryle (post #86). This league of Legume haters is the conspiracy in your head...I don't think it exists in reality. I can see how that doesn't imply that now! Thx for clearing that up! I don't think every conspiracy a person thinks exists does exists...just because I think a thing doesn't bring it into reality, nor does it make me insane because it isn't real. Actually i think that is one of the definitions of insanity. That was my opinion only, and if you want me off the forums, there are easier ways to achieve it. Wait- i can say this now-Cause you cleared this up fpr me! No one wants you off the forums! that's a consiracy in your head! I don't think that exists in reality!