Forum: Community Center

Subject: Dear tammymc 2

Mosca opened this issue on Jan 05, 2003 ยท 142 posts

SpectreOfDesire posted Mon, 06 January 2003 at 6:26 PM

I realize this might be steering away from the original point of this thread.. whatever that point might be, because I certainly can't see it, personally. But I have a question. Take it at face value. First off, let me lay this on the line: I have not flamed anyone. Nor have I singled anyone out. I have not been sitting here, bitching and moaning about how things should have been, and what happened. I'm stating my opinion in this public forum, just like everyone is entitled to. It's my digital voice, as it is all of yours. And I deserve that much. To have my opinions as I see fit to post them. In a way that hopefully offends no one. Because my original intent is not to offend anyone. If, however, I do, then I apologize. That is my responsibility and my right to do so, because this is a community that I'm a member of, even if I'm not so outspoken or well known. However, I ask this two-part question. Is it because I'm going against the grain that as of yet, the responses I've gotten have been trite or sarcastic - That because I don't agree with the majority that's posting to this thread that I must be singled out in some small form or fashion and be treated with less respect than I've given? Or is it because I -am- fairly unknown. I rarely speak up. I do an image every so often because I enjoy putting up the works my wife and I do. If I were one of the more renowned artists of this site, would anything I say be responded to with as much sarcasm, and given as big a lack of respect? It's a shame, because I think if my name were bigger here, and I posted the same things, I wouldn't be treated with the same lack of respect. Respect that I have only tried to give the rest. So keep on with your bitching and moaning about the injustice. And keep on making your trite and sarcastic remarks. They don't bite any deeper than anything else that's said. I've heard far, far worse. And I hope they make you feel better. I honestly do. Have a lovely evening. :) Spec