Forum: Community Center

Subject: Dear tammymc 2

Mosca opened this issue on Jan 05, 2003 ยท 142 posts

Brendan posted Mon, 06 January 2003 at 7:03 PM

"I realize this might be steering away from the original point of this thread.. whatever that point might be, because I certainly can't see it, personally." Can't argue with that! 62. Re: Dear tammymc 2 by SpectreOfDesire on 1/6/03 16:44 "All you're doing is acting like children. You won't change the results. You won't change the way it was done. You won't change the way the site is run. In the grand scheme of things, you're making a big deal out of nothing. I'm sorry, but this is how I see it: The poll was on the front page. It was up for what? Three days? They pulled it. Oops, mistake. Wasn't supposed to be there. Okay fine. I can deal with that. Some of you couldn't. Then there was an apology. Sorry it wasn't supposed to be there. Okay. I can deal with that. Some of you couldn't. You want to know what the prizes were. They're not telling you. I can deal with that. It's not my business. It's between the winner and the admins. Some of you can't accept that. But you don't seem to realize that all your voices are amounting to a little squeak. 'Squeak'. You're a few people in a large community. And to be honest, I'm sure the admins have far more important things to deal with than your cries of controversy and vote fixing and so on, and so on. It sucks, right? It's this great big terrible thing that they did, and scorned you greatly. Burned your little minds with a great injustice that you must see righted. You're not righting anything by continuing this. In all honesty, why don't a few calm people with concerns use that handy function called email, and correspond with some of the admins? It'll keep this all from escalating into the next world war, and might yield some better results than "WHY WON'T YOU RESPOND TO ME???" Spec " If your original intent was not to offend anyone? you have a singular way of showing it. Squeak! squeak! Squeak! squeak!