Forum: Community Center

Subject: Dear tammymc 2

Mosca opened this issue on Jan 05, 2003 ยท 142 posts

SpectreOfDesire posted Mon, 06 January 2003 at 9:10 PM

In response to your post, atthisstage: And I don't care to be persuasive. I'm not trying to sway an audience. But don't you think that they covered all their bases? Just say for a moment that Rosity -has- been contacted by law abiding officials. Being that Renderosity is a privately owned company, all of that would be handled privately. And then, even when it was over, they don't owe anyone anything regarding what happened. It's between them and those that contacted them. If they have their facts straight, which they may or may not have, because I don't know, then who's to say that it hasn't already been handled, and they just haven't chosen to respond to any of this. It's perfectly plausible to me. Regardless, I'm not defending Renderosity. I'm defending my personal opinion on the matter as it stands. And judging by the lack of response from admins to the continued threads, it's a very possible end to it. Sure, it sucks that no one will know. But no matter how many times anyone says it is our concern, it's not. Not unless the site gets shut down. And I'm not doubting you, but I'd like for these laws and rules to be pointed out from an actual source. One that might be available to me so I can give them a glance. It'd be much appreciated.