Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: The Propsguild Site will close, to keep contributor members work safe.

Virus opened this issue on Apr 27, 2000 ยท 52 posts

bbascuba posted Thu, 27 April 2000 at 3:42 PM

I would have to agrre with Dave to some extent. I DO understand as to why you would do this and think that it is very honorable. But c'mon, how many members of this site use the pirated versions of 3D software (and I'm not trying to be accusing)? Somebody must! I mean think about it. Who the hell (besides me! AND at my family's expense) would pay $3,456 for 3d Studio Max (it does seem that my girlfriend said this to me as I whipped out the credit card on that great yet unnerving day). I'm not trying to justify piracy, but it happens! If you ask me, this guy is a @#$%*! SOB for stealing your stuff and once again, IT IS VERY ADMIRABLE that you would take such extreme steps to protect your core members. But what about the people who are just plain-GOOD-ol'-fashioned nice guys that download from you? Without them there would be no Props Guild. Hey, maybe it would be good because Poser 4 is just a distraction from my studies in 3D Studio MAX and Lightwave. HAHAHAHA Just kidding. But really... THINK ABOUT IT. You guys are all great, so helpfull it almost makes a Boy Scout look like one of the Evil Dead, and now look at us all! In the immortal words of some asshole elected to the Gov't... "can't we all just get along"? :o) > BubbaScuba (Just call me Trash Mouth)