Forum: Community Center

Subject: The People Have Spoken

Mosca opened this issue on Jan 01, 2003 ยท 125 posts

Lon Chaney posted Thu, 09 January 2003 at 1:47 PM

I don't care if he's your bussom buddy and I'm not even talking about his art. I'm talking of rigging the vote with clones and people that have nothing to do with this site. That has nothing to do with art whatsoever. No need to go to class to figure that out. Your buddy legume canceled your vote when he invited non-members to come in and sway the vote, so cry on his shoulder. He not only caused your vote not to count but the vote of every legit member of Renderosity. As for legumes art. I don't care for it. Technically lacking and his wit not to my tastes. If I want political humor I'll head to comedy central. I come here for art not to get his political opinions shoved on me. Keep that crap in alt.slack as for codini....joined just for this circus side show and hasn't posted a thing since. I see things real clear. As was stated on a gallery image of legume's ( deleted of course so I can't give credit to the author) He's about as transparent as saran wrap as are his motives. Move along now