Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Friendly Suggestion for DAZ (and fellow members)

xoconostle opened this issue on Jan 11, 2003 ยท 12 posts

Patricia posted Sat, 11 January 2003 at 1:19 PM

Please do it :) DAZ and all the other producers of Poser content would benefit hugely. When I think of the amount of time I waste struggling with some of the more complex products (instead of creating with them!), I could weep. My files are full of models that I just couldn't get to work right and couldn't find workarounds for, either. Some of us are just not as intuitively tech-savvy as the movers and shakers in the field, but our heads are just as filled with images that are trying hard to get out. Which leads to real frustration when, as petereed said above, we log hours upon hours doing searches here and plowing through the humongous pile of messages to find out how to make some thrice-cursed hair figure or confusing new model work....! Product-specific tutorials are desperately needed by alot of us. More and more often lately, I'm resorting to emailing the authors rather than wasting whole days trying to get something to work. The folks who create for us are often light-years beyond their customers in tech know-how---what is transparently simple to them is frequently utterly obtuse to the average user. So YES any product-specific tutes you can come up with will be gratefully received by a whole lot of people who just plain loathe spending their precious art time on anything but art ;)