Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Lady Luna stealing again. Can't this stop?

PheonixRising opened this issue on Jan 12, 2003 ยท 51 posts

Lyrra posted Mon, 13 January 2003 at 7:58 PM

Anton, whoever told you that we don't deal with freestuff items was....um... wrong. We can't make them take it down from their site, but we can and will kill the links from here. It falls under the warez category of the TOS. So the INSTANT you see something suspicious IM any staff member around - there's usually someone on here someplace. I check in four or five times a day, so you can always get me fairly quickly. Serge, Your models and Antons models are VERY different. Just the feel of the mesh is totally different. I could tell your work in an instant. Anton's and PhilC's look very similar, but neither looks like yours. As for Anton's 'destroyed' - you are competition... those models are theft. Big difference. General response: Redistibuting other peoples commercial work in whole or in part is warezing. After close examination by several staff members, if the model is decided to be the same mesh the person will be banned. Any member found posting stolen work in the freestuff will be banned. (yes we moderate that too) Exception: a model encoded so the original obj must be used as a key to uncode Lyrra (moderator)