Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Lady Luna stealing again. Can't this stop?

PheonixRising opened this issue on Jan 12, 2003 ยท 51 posts

kpredmor posted Mon, 13 January 2003 at 8:18 PM

In defense of Lady Luna the dress you refer too has been given away for the past three years. I myself spoke to her and she stated that she had made it for a picture of her own long ago and couldn't remember what she used to create it. She only thought that people would enjoy using it. As far as her other gowns go Anton, I know for a fact like Serge said she used parts from his bodices and what not. She also used parts from another dress that her daughter Susan created, the Cinderella dress that I sell at my store. Reason I know is because I was there when she created them. It's a shame that someone could get so paranoid over the creation of some period dresses that they would stoop so low as acuse someone else of using their stuff to create all of them. So you need to watch out just how much you acuse her of this and that. As far as the jewelry on the Indian dancers she made all that from booleans that either were included in Poser or downloads which by the way the authors had given permission to use for what ever purpose you wanted. I know this for a fact because I downloaded the same prop booleans. So before you go and accuse her of stealing everything she has made maybe you should ask her. Her email works because I use it just about everyday. Yes she might have used your mesh for that particular dress as I stated it was created long ago and she couldn't remember. She's a 70 year old woman who does this for a hobby. Not to make money, not to be a star or noticed that much, but because she loves to create things for her own use and maybe to offer others a bit of herself. So before you go off the deep end and make everybody else go off right along with you think before you act. Is it worth beating up on an old woman who just loves to sit in front of her pc and work with poser. I appologize if this sounds a bit one sided but I know her personally and have for all my life. She is not a vendictive person nor does she do anything sneaky. She usually does it because she was unaware at the time she built the dress. As I stated it was a long time ago. At least three years ago long before this last incident you stated. She has tried to be very careful not to step on anybody's copyright laws since then. But to satisfy you she has taken the items mentioned down from her site so you don't have to worry about it anymore. She has stated that if she used your mess on the gown for mentioned then she appologizes for that. It was at least 3 years ago. As far as anybody else accussing her of using anything I am unaware of. And believe me I would have known, I am her oldest daughter and she would have told me. As far as I know she has not done this since the only one time before that Renderosity took her stuff down. I hope this clarifies some things and this witch hunt ends!