Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Lady Luna stealing again. Can't this stop?

PheonixRising opened this issue on Jan 12, 2003 ยท 51 posts

kpredmor posted Tue, 14 January 2003 at 12:26 AM

Well Anton, ya know to say she infringed on the above items is one thing but to accuse her of using your stuff to create everything is another. As far as what you say dadamson, you yourself tried to get permission from the owners to use the meshes and morphs and either was turned down or didn't get an answer. So from there it was decided not to continue the venture cause it would be too difficult and take too long to either get the permissions or rebuild everythng. Now I may not be exactly right but I think it was a mutual decision not to continue the venture. And the items as they were, were not distributed free or otherwise.
And that was the end of that. As far as the other accusations go from Anton well you got what you wanted. The items have been taken down. I hope that satisfies you. And now we can put an end to this. Continuing to bash someone after they have done what seems to me the right thing is useless. Even though she wasn't sure what she used to create those two dresses she still took them down. So I think that should at least show some of you it was not done intentionally. Hope you can understand that people do make mistakes and with this instance she didn't catch all of them. As these dresses were made before the Renderosity incident. So don't worry about it anymore as she has removed those items from her own site and Renderosity.