Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: A time for change

kupa opened this issue on Jan 13, 2003 ยท 93 posts

foleypro posted Tue, 14 January 2003 at 6:56 AM

Well it is a very sad day now...I just got here and the first thing I hear is that things have gone seriously wrong at CL and dang if it isnt right...CKing gosh darn wigginsnappin fargonin darasnorting Well I know you guys will be in high demand and I wouldnt be to surprized if we dont possibly see you on the Daz team,which really would make me happier then a goat munching on my Aunts favorite straw hat...But now I know why I never got a call from you Kupa which I understand now why you couldnt and all,but now this really makes me wonder How many people are going to get screwed by CL who more then likely dont give a crap about us Buyers who have been here striding to help make poser what it is today and what it could be in the future,For them to get rid of the People who probably cared most about the program is just another step in the Corporate America BS and I for one am really teed that I as a Win98SE user was MISLEAD into thinking that Poser5 would work perfectly on my machine which runs all other CPU intensive 3D software with no problems and of course Kupa you have been following the threads in the SR2. beta forum so you know...I wish you and yours many happy and joyous days ahead...STEVE take the family on a vacation get away for a few days an just relax....