Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Steve Cooper and Larry Wienburg Ousted!!Poser orphaned Again?????

wolf359 opened this issue on Jan 14, 2003 ยท 61 posts

sbertram posted Tue, 14 January 2003 at 12:17 PM

Do we REALLY have to do this?! Let's let Daz worry about what Daz is going to do, and stop making assumptions about what they should/shouldn't do. They seem to have made pretty good business decisions thus far...and I'm not quite ready to bury my copy of Poser yet. I'd rather build on what I have now, not on what I wish I had. I'm not trying to be a jerk, I understand the need to try to figure things out, here. I just don't want us to start setting expectations by anticipating what any company should/shouldn't do. I believe that this is part of what has led so many to unnecessarily bash CL recently. I'd hate to start that cycle all over again. It can further erode the future of a tool that is so useful to myself, and everyone else here in the community. So, unless Danfarr himself begins posting messages about the accquisition of CL, I'm not going to speculate. Instead, I will see what develops and put my money into products that I think will be best most useful, most supported and most developed as time goes on. (Stepping off the soap box now, sorry) Thanks everyone