Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Is anyone having trouble with POSERSTYLE

Niles opened this issue on Jan 23, 2003 ยท 16 posts

whwhitney posted Fri, 24 January 2003 at 8:45 PM

I called this evening and left a message for "Niles" with his Access information. This is the same Access information I've sent to him (at the email address he subscribed with) three times since his subscription. None of my emails to him at the email address he subscribed with have come back as undeliverable. So there was an assumption (albeit the wrong one) that they were getting through. I searched Renderosity for him and came up empty. I am stating this as clearly as I can so that current and future members do not get the impression that we "ignore" our subscribers. This is a business and as such there is no upside in ignoring a customers problem. It feels bad enough accused of something you're guilty of. It's much worse to be accused of something you did not do. So for the sake of clarity I will state again. We contacted "Niles" at the email address he subscribed with 3 times since his subscription began. Each time enclosing his subscription information. This issue has occurred more than once. An email related issue not of our (PoserStyle's) doing causes a delay in information getting to the customer. Because this is the fourth time this has happened we will be asking from this point forward for all support issues or general questions to be accompanied by a phone number where you can be reached. This way we have an alternate means of reaching you if there is a breakdown in the first line of communication. We will be updating the front page news article on shortly. This update will answer all outstanding questions regarding the status of PoserStyle. We will continue to bring you the quality and service that we brought to you before our little "bump in the road". We thank you for your support and patience. Will WHWhitney The PoserStyle Team