Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: PStyle - RenaPD+Thip PS associates until July 2003, start brokering Feb 2003

thip opened this issue on Jan 30, 2003 ยท 18 posts

-renapd- posted Fri, 31 January 2003 at 4:01 AM Site Admin

NO guys.. it's not THAT MUCH confusing! :) Pendarian got it right.. Thip and myself will go on providing content regularly up to PS up to July 2003 - no longer! Same time, all items we've done together with textures of mine (starting from Napoleonic Mike and Napoleon) up to now and future ones - will be brokered and become available individually to RMP as well.. give me sometime to start preparing zips! ;) Dialyn.. what happens to PS after July 2003 will have to be decided by Will Whitney as this is his personal business the way things have come.. if he decides to hire up a new team it's something he will decide on his own and we have absolutely no saying at! :) To make it further clear and avoid misunderstandings or confusion, myself and Thip won't be paid from PS for any of our services thus why we'll be considered associates and not partners any longer - only what we earn as brokers will be our compensation. If we have decided to make the same content available to PS for such a long time, it is only because we wish to be loyal to our commitments to PS members, not to dissapoint them and give them the time and products not to feel cheated in any way! I hope this clears it all! :) Rena

[[MyGallery] [MyStore]
"Collect moments, not things."