Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Posing V2

Nebula opened this issue on Jan 30, 2003 ยท 7 posts

Eric Walters posted Fri, 31 January 2003 at 11:04 AM

Nebula You are welcome! Hankim, as you said IK works for some things. There is a way to break the IK chain at various places that can help if you only want to move the arm and you find the upper body following. I sometimes use IK to move a limb to a certain point then turn it off and finish the pose. Nebula and Hankim that you for making me think about this. It's been two years since I looked at the manual for Poser4 and I am thinking it explains enough about joint params and such to be helpful fitting V2 clothing, One of those situations where an hour's reading might replace hours of tweaking and adjustment. Nebula. I find that sometimes all I need to do is reduce the X scale slightly on V3 body to fit into V2 clothing. Sometimes the "young body" morph helps to fit also. Just when you move the body the clothes go goofy. I have not used V2 for anything since V3. Its not a bad model-and could be useful at times. I wonder if she's still talking to me since I have been ignoring her the last month or so. :-) Eric