Forum: MarketPlace Showcase

Subject: Male Sci-Fi Heads for Poser Coming ASAP

bonecow opened this issue on Feb 07, 2003 ยท 11 posts

Ajax posted Fri, 07 February 2003 at 11:34 AM

I wouldn't worry about nobody buying from you just because you don't have a rep yet. A lot of the people that buy in the store don't have anything else to do with the site - they don't use the forums, don't post in the galleries and don't download free stuff. At least that's what I find with my customers. Also, in my case I was a total unknown with no forum posts and no gallery of my own when I started selling here and it didn't stop me being reasonably successful. If you have an interesting and unusual product that people can imagine themselves using in a few different renders, you'll do OK. You obviously have the skill to turn these into good full figure meshes and I'd guess you could do a good job on the morphs too. Rigging in Poser isn't really that hard, but if you feel uncomfortable about it I'm sure you could hook up with somebody that knows how to do it. If you find a good texturer as well you could have a killer product. I'd start with number 4 or number 2 and see how you go.

View Ajax's Gallery - View Ajax's Freestuff - View Ajax's Store - Send Ajax a message