Forum: MarketPlace Customers

Subject: Thanks for the support - but no thanks

3-DArena opened this issue on Feb 07, 2003 ยท 74 posts

-renapd- posted Sat, 08 February 2003 at 1:25 AM Site Admin

LSM.. this does it I'm afraid! :( I have just responded to 3 more similar threads you've started all over the forums slandering the specific outfit despite the dozens of instant messages we have exchanged in 3D arena with full explanations ..despite all! I'm sorry but you ARE indeed on a revenge campaign against BVH because he turned down your offer to broker at your place and I WON"T tolerate this - being part of your forum staff or not! :( So I'll clear up things staight forward once and for all for everybody in here so they know what they deal with, and I will do the very same to any more further posts you plan ahead till you get sastisfied - not a warning, a fair act of justice! You told me that you were making arrangements with BVH to be part of 3DA, he told me he turned you down. Since I was collaborating with him on this items and since I had mention I might broker something to 3DArena myself for further support other than the freebies, you might have been assuming that this outfit would come out to your own store.. but it didn't! You bought the item above the first, I wrote to you telling you that you shouldn't have because you might ask me for a gift since you had given me a couple of your own items for free, I offered a friendly compensation and you chose my own texture pak for BVH's gothic pants and tops. Then you went right ahead and same day you bought those from him too! Two hours later you started bombarding me with private messages in 3DArena full of complains about the outfits models and same time you were doing the very same thing all over all forums, ANY place, despite the explanations and help I was trying to offer myself! :( I made it clear to you that the outfit was created to my own design, I had asked BVH specifically to make it VERY TIGHT on the abdomen because I wanted a protruding material trim all around and it would look silly and up on the air, totally unanatural if it was not too tight! I also offered you explanation and solution on what to do in case you have problems. Finalize your pose and then slightly adjust JUST vickie's abdmen a tiny bit on the X or Z axis if it shows a bit off because any bulgier outfit would destroy the total look and would look unatural. You kept preaching me about the way the dresses you sell at 3DA dont' have that problem or have additional morphs and of how higher quality they are of everything sold around! I tried to explain to you that a morph doesn't always work when skin shows all around the specific area.. you ignored all of what I said and although you seemed to understand all the things I had said, next day you jump to new threads all around slandering the product with the same issues that were discussed for hours the day before! :( On top of all that, the item was put on a fair trial and opinion of too many beta testers, purchasers and even JeffH and Jen the store beta-tester once again! They all tried it out with NO problem! Except YOU! I don't know how you call that in your own book.. but in my OWN book.. it's called intentional slander and revenge!Sorry! :( Rena

[[MyGallery] [MyStore]
"Collect moments, not things."