Forum: MarketPlace Customers

Subject: Thanks for the support - but no thanks

3-DArena opened this issue on Feb 07, 2003 ยท 74 posts

-renapd- posted Sat, 08 February 2003 at 9:40 AM Site Admin

No.. it is not slander if you do not agree with somebody LSM.. but once you are a friend to somebody that you don't consider this any of her personal fault.. you just ask privately for a refund since you're not at all satisfied with your purchase and you get it.. you don't post again and again about it day in and day out.. unless hurting the product or that friend (intentionally or unintentionally) makes you feel somehow better ! :( I could post here all around test images myself - as saved from the pz3 files I created while working on the outfit textures - where Vickie is NOT at default pose and the outfit responds same way as JeffH's images - your renders truly bebuffle me.. but that would be no further good than keeping the flame alive.. and honestly, as I said the night before, I can think of far more constructive ways to spend my time than arguing in endless threads! :( So this is my last word to any post old or new concerning this issue! I'm sorry, but that's the way I feel! :( Rena

[[MyGallery] [MyStore]
"Collect moments, not things."