Forum: Photoshop

Subject: Manuals and books

Manticore84 opened this issue on Feb 01, 2003 ยท 41 posts

GODspeed posted Tue, 11 February 2003 at 12:20 PM

Once again... this is Perfect example of a Renderosity BLOWing up and De-railing the message string's POINT. I mean.. comon people... PIRATES are out there.... And yes... they are unwanted on this site. But think for a min. A pirate is a pirate. If he got ahold of a good 1-2 grand worth of software... dont you think hes smart enough to get onto Kazaa and just Download PS bible.. ILL bible... and 10000 othe books that are pirated off there? My point is... Ive been a member on this site for a good 16 months. Ive actually STOPED posting Questions on this site. due to the derailment of any topics. its truly stupid. Ive actually posted a question a few months ago about how to Flatten selected layers... and between the 10th and 15th reply people started talking about their own ways of making Polish Sausage!!!!! So my suggestion, to all you people that are not truly Graphic artist/Designers/picture editors/artists... you know who you are..... the people that have no life other than bringing Vertual Drama to others on a forum that is here to HELP others. Not give us ulcers. If you want drama, just join your local AOL Cities Chat room and piss off people there. Believe it or not, your actions on these boards DO hender artistic progress for MANY of us. note This post is NOT directed to anyone that has posted on this strain... I just read this Whole strand of messages.. and got really enraged. To answer your question though. If you are NOOB... get PS7 for Dummies. Then buy PS7 BIBLE. Dummies will set you up with HOW TO.. and WHAT DOES WHAT.... the bible will tweak these applications you have learned, and will send you on your way to Great Pic editing or origonal artwork. happy Layering. speed