Forum: Photography

Subject: A suggestion to improve the gallery.........

JordyArt opened this issue on Feb 10, 2003 ยท 22 posts

derick posted Tue, 11 February 2003 at 12:40 PM

I kinda agree with all of you, I like the Hot 20. I don't really check it out all that much because I don't think any of my photos are in there, but it's something extra to go for. And I agree, how many of us actually vote on photos. I don't all the time because.......you know what, I don't know why. what, does it take a whole 10 seconds to cast a vote. So I'm going to make a kinda suggestion that when ever we cruz through the gallery we vote at least once on the most deserving picture we see. We are not limited to the number of votes we make, are we? Or is it that no one sees photos worth voting for, that's what it looks like. Star I personally try my hardest to post my best works but everyone here is of different abilities, agreed there are some snap shot photos but that's just some of us sharing a piece of ourselves to maybe let everyone have an idea who we as a person are. As I told a friend these galleries are more than just places to post our work, we are a society of artists striving to improve our skills and lead a hand to the others around us who might look up to you and your vision. To snob around would be a bad reflection of ourselves and bring down your own abilities. I believe you get out what you put in, so be careful how you treat others.