Forum: Photography

Subject: A suggestion to improve the gallery.........

JordyArt opened this issue on Feb 10, 2003 ยท 22 posts

Michelle A. posted Tue, 11 February 2003 at 6:11 PM

Well I comment when I can, and I try to be honest and helpful in offering suggestions for improvement. While I would like to give in depth critiques to images that need help I have to skip over many of them....and get right to the images that look "good", I am here to enjoy myself too after all... To be quite honest my time is limited these days so I don't get to spend much time as I would like in the gallery....and I still have my mod duties to attend to as well... I'm not quite sure I understand how voting images into the Hot 20 is supposed to improve the gallery...nor do I give a care if my images are in there or not...there will always be people posting in the gallery who are just beginning and there will always be those who are more advanced. Maybe someone can enlighten me as to how the Hot 20 helps one improve their photography skills?.....because that whole premise has me scratching my head....I always thought a good basic photography book and lots of practice was the way to go..... Just my 2 cents....

I am, therefore I create.......
--- michelleamarante.com