Forum: Photography

Subject: A suggestion to improve the gallery.........

JordyArt opened this issue on Feb 10, 2003 ยท 22 posts

Michelle A. posted Tue, 11 February 2003 at 7:24 PM

Well as you already know from IM's between the two of us I never meant that your images did not belong there cynlee, when I said what I said. Also you are very popular in the gallery so I am not surprised to see so many of your images there, people love your work! :~) Don't feel like you have to defend yourself.... I agree with you on the point that the Hot 20 might be a good ego boost for people. But that is IMHO about the entent of it. My work has been in there before too, so what, yeah it's nice, but it's doesn't make you a better photographer.... I think commenting is probably the most effective, but it has to be more than a beautiful, pretty.... another opinion from me to stir the pot...I never rank images either...another useless, ridiculous feature.... It used to be a number ranking....people would get pissed off at the numbers if they weren't high enough....btw how many people rank honestly? How many people don't rank images because they are afraid of offending. And if they did what do you think would happen..... Maybe I should stuff a sock in my mouth and shut up now...:~)

I am, therefore I create.......
--- michelleamarante.com