Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Have CL finally abandoned P5 and us?????

STORM3 opened this issue on Feb 14, 2003 ยท 34 posts

Letterworks posted Sat, 15 February 2003 at 10:19 AM

I'm not supporting CL, OR knocking them. My P5 does what I want it to, most of the time, I'd like to see it improved but I can live with what I have. On the other hand, I have to comment on the ficklness of this "community"! People complained that P5 wasn't coming fast enough, so it was announced and it was touted as mana from heaven, but... When it arrived it was the spawn of satan, even as CL struggled to make it work for as many as possible. So now DAZ Studio (which looks... interesting from what little we've been told, but how much will the base program do, and how much will the add-on's cost?) is the new hero on a white horse. Isn't DAZ the same company that produced V3, which was (For several weeks anyway) on the "community's" most hated list because it wasn't "stand-alone" and required seperate modules to work, and, worst of all, required that new clothes be bought to fit. I wonder what will be said when DAZ studio finally is released... Blow hot! Blow cold.... just my $0.02 mike