Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: First Timer- Character Portraits

MO opened this issue on May 10, 2000 ยท 16 posts

momodot posted Wed, 10 May 2000 at 3:09 PM

Good work! The hair is Cosmo Make-over? Its worth buying? Key to fleshtones I think is to set model color to white, take the texture maps and desaturate and add noise and then desaturate yet again in post-production. Also, set the Poser lights to cool slightly bluish colors. My portraits are improving in leaps and bounds since reading Traveler's turtorial on making Morph Targets in P4 using magnets. The big revelation to me was I could esentially leave the magnet base at the neck (sometimes rotating it along the x-axis) and do everything by moving around the mag zone set at 3 or 4% and setting the Magnet itself to in visable and basicly ignoring it as I use its dials as though they apply directly to whatever is in the mag zone as in fact they do, the whole magnet object trope mislead the hell out of me until realized that personally. You can set the mag to scale or trans or whaterver and just move that mag zone around the head and see amazing transformations (with full tracking on by the way). As usual, "Thank you, Traveler". Good work MO!