Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Have CL finally abandoned P5 and us?????

STORM3 opened this issue on Feb 14, 2003 ยท 34 posts

MachineClaw posted Sat, 15 February 2003 at 3:01 PM

The last CL newsletter said that they were working on SR3, Mac Poser5 and ProPack 5 plugins. Takes time to do these things. Also was stated in a thread here that while staff was laid off that CL was also contracting some of these SAME people to work on these things. I only have Poser5, and yes I have some problems, like many others my poser 5 has good days and bad days. I have stated in other threads I wished that CL would do a weekly progress report, it kills rumors and eases tension of users, but as of yet CL has choosen not to do this. I really think it's a great idea, but I don't pay CL bills so, can only keep sugjesting it. Of all the users of Poser, Rendersoity while having a lot of members, isn't the ONLY users of poser. Lots of users don't frequent any of the Poser sites, or post messeges on forums. So with CL having a smaller staff, and working on Poser5 issues (we all hope they are working on them), I'm sure that sending out rumor kills, and hand holding of people that feel let down, ripped off, even abandoned would be a low priority. Small staff, international sales, multi language support, lot on thier plate. I certainly wouldn't feel obligated to post a message in a thread like this and have my head bitten off if I worked at CL. Maybe I should send CL some flowers to all the people that ARE there working their asses off.